OFFER TERMS: limit one per household
Buy 1 Bottle For : $49.95 S&H at no cost
Buy 2 Bottles For : $99.90 S&H at no cost
Buy 3 Bottles For : $149.85 S&H at no cost
Buy 5 Bottles For : $199.95 S&H at no cost
Buy E-magazine For : $2.50
For E-magazine only, You will receive a link via email within 24hrs to download or view your E-magazine..
Subscription Terms And Conditions:
Save time and subscribe to our membership program. With this membership program you will receive the same product every one, two or three months and you will be billed the same price you are paying today. You can cancel your membership any time without extra charge by calling 833-727-9290 or going to email@example.com and click on "Cancel Subscription". The credit card you use today will be billed every 30 days for $49.95 package, 60 days for $99.90 package, or 90 days for $149.85 for your new supply until you cancel.
We may from time to time run promotions and discounted pricing structure for our membership program. You agree that we may charge your credit card with a promotional or discounted price, which will be become your new membership program charge going forward.
Revive 365 Cbd
JL BRANDS LLC
4001 S Decatur Blvd Ste 37 #490, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
Contact customer service at 833-727-9290, 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
1. We refund all cases of fraud and unauthorized transactions inclusive of all shipping and handling charges. Additional refunds are issued at the discretion of the company.
2. We reserve the right to replace any damaged products in lieu of refunding them at the discretion of the company.
3. In instances where a refund is warranted and agreed to by the company, customers are restricted to receiving a single refund per product ordered. Multiple refunds for purchases processed in multiple months are not permitted - i.e. We will only consider refunding the most recent months transaction and never multiple past months.
4. We reserve the right to refuse a refund to any customer who repeatedly requests refunds or who, in our judgment, requests refunds in bad faith.
5. In order to request a refund, you must contact Our Customer Service Department at 833-727-9290. If a refund is warranted, you will be provided with an RMA number and instructions on how to proceed.
6. Once an RMA notice has been issued to you, you will automatically receive an RMA email confirmation and authorization.
7. In order for your refund to be processed, you must include your RMA number written on the outside of your shipment in large and legible print.
8. We must receive the remaining product back to our fulfillment facility in good condition, and once it is received and the RMA number logged into our systems, a refund will automatically be processed and you will receive an email confirmation that your refund has been processed. Please note that depending on the bank that issued the credit card, a refund can take up to five (5) days to appear on your credit card statement.
9. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable.
10. You are responsible for any costs incurred to package and safely return the product to our fulfillment facility.
THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS CONTAINED AND OFFERED ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Revive 365 Cbd DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHER VIOLATIONS OF RIGHTS. IN NO EVENT SHALL Revive 365 Cbd OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, TELECOMMUNICATIONS PROVIDERS, AND AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES,UNDER ANY CAUSE OF ACTION WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, WARRANTY, OTHERWISE, FOR ANY CLAIM CAUSE OF ACTION, FEE, EXPENSE, COST, OR LOSS (COLLECIVELY, "CLAIMS") ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, THE PRIVACY STATEMENT, THE PRODUCTS, OR THE CUSTOMER'S USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY PRODUCT. Revive 365 Cbd ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENT OF THE WEBSITE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY Revive 365 Cbd WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE SUCH MATERIALS AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS; Revive 365 Cbd FURTHER ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY FAILURES, DELAYS, MALFUNCTIONS, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE DELIVERY OF ANY CONTENT CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE; ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE; OR ANY CONDUCT BY USERS OF THE WEBSITE, EITHER ONLINE OR OFFLINE. Revive 365 Cbd DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON ANY Revive 365 Cbd WEBSITE IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR, OR CORRECTION.
You agree that Revive 365 Cbd's entire liability for all CLAIMS shall be limited, in the aggregate, to the lesser of (i) USD $500.00, or (ii) the total amount of money You paid to Revive 365 Cbd in the one (1) month period immediately preceding the incident on which Your alleged claim is based. This limitation of liability shall apply for all CLAIMS, regardless of whether Revive 365 Cbd was aware of or advised in advance of the possibility of damages or such CLAIMS. The warranties and representations specifically set forth in this agreement are the only warranties and representations with respect to this Agreement, and are in lieu of any and all other warranties, written or oral, express or implied, that may arise either by agreement between the parties hereto or by operation of law, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. None of these warranties and representations will extend to any third person. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to You.
If you sign up via any of our opt-in forms, or make a purchase from any of our websites... we will send you emails anywhere from once to three times a week. These emails can be comprised of order confirmation, shipping confirmation, announcement type emails &/or our informational emails that we send out regularly. Typically in our emails you will find relevant information that is related to a purchase you made with us, or the newest tips, tricks, and information related to our products. Please remember that if you no longer wish to hear from us, you can simply unsubscribe at any time using the link in the footer of any email that we send you.
REPRESENTATIONS; PRODUCT DISCLAIMERS
Revive 365 Cbd is committed to improving the well-being of our customers by providing safe and effective wellness products made with the highest quality ingredients. You understand, however, that Our Products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, and Our Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. The information on this Website or in emails is designed for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care.
You understand that You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without consulting Your doctor or physician. You further understand that this Product is not intended for use by persons under 18 years of age. You also understand that the Product is not intended or to be used to treat any type of medical condition such as obesity. You agree that You either have consulted, or will consult, with a physician or doctor before using any of Our Products, particularly if You suffer from any medical condition including, but not limited to, strokes, high blood pressure, heart, liver, kidney or thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, depression, anxiety, other psychiatric conditions, a family history of these or other medical conditions, or if taking any prescription, OTC and/or other herbal medications, and You agree that you will cease immediately from taking or using Our Products if You experience any ill effects or unintended side effects of any Product. Revive 365 Cbd endeavors to provide You with accurate information about Our Products. You understand and agree that the information Revive 365 Cbd conveys about or Products and/or the efficacy of Our Products, is obtained from independent third parties such as news agencies, scientific reports, and scientific / research entities ("Third Parties"). Revive 365 Cbd does not warrant or represent that such information is error-free, and Revive 365 Cbd does not represent or endorse any Third Parties or the methods that they use to arrive at their conclusions. All Product specifications, performance data, and other information on the Website is for informational and illustrative purposes only, and do not constitute a guarantee or representation that the Products will conform to such specifications or performance data.
Revive 365 Cbd does not warrant or represent that Our Products will provide You with any particular benefits, or that Your results will match those of others who consume Our Products. Individual results will vary from person to person, and are dependent on factors including age, weight, body chemistry, skin type, diet, and exercise regimen.
By using the Website, You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the United States. The material provided on the Website is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright and trademark law and international treaties. Revive 365 Cbd makes no representation that materials contained in the Website are appropriate or available for use in other locations and access to them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Website from other locations outside the United States do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
You hereby represent and warrant that You are age eighteen (18) or older, that You have read this Agreement and thoroughly understand the terms contained in this Agreement, that any Products You purchase from the Website will be used for Your personal, non-commercial use, and that You will not re-sell, re-distribute or export any Product that You order from the Website. You further represent that Revive 365 Cbd has the right to rely upon all information provided to Revive 365 Cbd by You, and Revive 365 Cbd may contact You by email, telephone or postal mail for any purpose, including but not limited to (i) follow-up calls, (ii) customer satisfaction surveys, and (iii) inquiries about any orders You placed, or considered placing, at or through the Website.
The Website and all of its contents including, but not limited to, articles, other text, photographs, illustrations, graphics, product names, designs, logos, and the collection, arrangement, and assembly of all content (collectively, "the Intellectual Property") are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Intellectual Property is the exclusive property of Revive 365 Cbd or its licensors. No license or ownership rights in or to any of the Intellectual Property are conveyed to You by virtue of this Agreement or by Your purchase of any Product from the Website. The Intellectual Property is protected by the copyright and trademark laws of the United States. Unless otherwise permitted by law, none of the Intellectual Property may be reproduced by You without Revive 365 Cbd's prior written permission.
You must be 18 years of age or older to access Our Website. As a user of the Website, You agree that in connection with Your use of the Website and the content You will not:
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of anyone's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable;
- Conduct Yourself in an inappropriate, offensive, indecent, or vulgar manner while using Our service or Website;
- Use the Website for any unlawful purpose;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that You do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary, and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under non-disclosure agreements);
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property right of any party;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- Upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website, the services, the content or servers or networks connected to the Website, the services or the content, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Website, the services, and/or the content, the terms of which are incorporated herein;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law. Without the express prior written authorization of Revive 365 Cbd, You may not:
- Duplicate the Website (except as expressly provided elsewhere in this Agreement or as permitted by law); - Create derivative works based on the Website or any of the Intellectual Property;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notices from the Website or any of the Intellectual Property contained therein; - Frame or utilize any framing techniques in connection with the Website or any of the Intellectual Property;
- Use any meta-tags or any other "hidden text" using the Website's name or marks;
- "Deep-link" to any page of the Website;
- Circumvent any encryption or other security tools used anywhere on the Website (including the theft of user names and passwords or using another person's user name and password in order to gain access to a restricted area of the Website);
- Use any data mining, bots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools on the Website;
- Use any device, software or routine to bypass any operational element or to interfere, or attempt to interfere, with the proper working of the Website, server or activities conducted therein; or,
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Website or its network infrastructure.
This Agreement shall remain in force as long as You access the Website, use any functions or features of the Website, or order anything from the Website. Revive 365 Cbd reserves the right to terminate this Agreement without notice and/or refuse to sell to anyone who Revive 365 Cbd believes, in Our sole discretion, (i) has violated any of the terms of this Agreement, (ii) is abusing the Products or the services Revive 365 Cbd provides, or (iii) is unable to provide Us with sufficient information to allow Us to properly identify the customer's real name, address, or other contact information.
The Website may provide links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Revive 365 Cbd has not reviewed these websites and is not responsible for the accuracy, content, privacy policies or availability of information found on websites that link to or from any Revive 365 Cbd Website. Revive 365 Cbd cannot ensure that You will be satisfied with any products or services that You purchase from a third-party site that links to or from any Revive 365 Cbd Website or third-party content on our sites. Revive 365 Cbd does not endorse any of the merchandise, nor has Revive 365 Cbd taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites or content. Revive 365 Cbd does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, and other personal information) You might be requested to give any third party, and You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against Revive 365 Cbd with respect to such sites and third-party content. Revive 365 Cbd strongly encourages You to make whatever investigation You feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or offline transaction with any of these third parties. Neither Revive 365 Cbd nor its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunications providers, or agents shall be liable for any damages, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of your use of third-party material or third-party sites that are linked to this Website. No link to the Website may be framed to the extent that such frame contains any sponsorship, advertising, or other commercial text or graphics. All links to the Website must be to revive365cbd.co. Deep linking to internal pages of this Website is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from Revive 365 Cbd.
Revive 365 Cbd shall not be responsible for any failure to perform due to unforeseen circumstances or to causes beyond Our reasonable control, including but not limited to: acts of God, such as fire, flood, earthquakes, hurricanes, tropical storms or other natural disasters; war, riot, arson, embargoes, acts of civil or military authority, or terrorism; strikes, or shortages in transportation, facilities, fuel, energy, labor or materials; failure of the telecommunications or information services infrastructure; hacking, SPAM, or any failure of a computer, server or software, for so long as such event continues to delay Revive 365 Cbd's performance.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Revive 365 Cbd, its affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees, independent contractors, telecommunications providers, and agents, from and against any and all claims, actions, loss, liabilities, expenses, costs, or demands, including, but not limited to, reasonable legal and accounting fees, which are not limited to 's Statewide Uniform Guidelines For Taxation of Costs in Civil Actions, for all damages directly, indirectly, and/or consequentially resulting or allegedly resulting from Your use, misuse, or inability to use the Website, or Your breach of any of these terms and conditions of this Agreement. Revive 365 Cbd shall promptly notify You by electronic mail of any such claim or suit, and cooperate fully (at Your expense) in the defense of such claim or suit. If Revive 365 Cbd does not hear from You promptly, Revive 365 Cbd reserves the right to defend such claim or suit and seek full recompense from You.
If either Revive 365 Cbd or You wants to arbitrate a dispute, We each agree to send written notice to the other providing a description of the dispute, previous efforts to resolve the dispute, all supporting documents/information, and the proposed resolution. Notice to You will be sent to Your billing address that You provided Us and notice to Us will be sent to 4001 S Decatur Blvd Ste 37 #490, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA . We each agree to make attempts to resolve this dispute within forty-five (45) days of receipt of the notice to arbitrate, then We may submit the dispute to formal arbitration.
The FAA applies to this Agreement and arbitration provision. We each agree that the FAA's provisions, not state law, govern all questions of whether a dispute is subject to arbitration.
The arbitration will be administered by the National Arbitration Forum ("NAF") under its arbitration rules. If any NAF rule conflicts with the terms of this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement apply. You can obtain procedures, rules, and fee information from the NAF or www.adrforum.com.
Unless We each agree otherwise, the Arbitration will be conducted by a single neutral arbitrator and will take place in the state of Your last billing address. The federal or state law that applies to the Agreement will also apply during the Arbitration.
We each agree not to pursue arbitration on a consolidated or classwide basis. We each agree that any arbitration will be solely between You and Revive 365 Cbd (not brought on behalf of or together with another individual's claim). If for any reason any court or arbitrator hold that this restriction in unconscionable or unenforceable, then this agreement to arbitrate does not apply and the dispute must be brought in court.
We each are responsible for our own costs relating to counsel, experts, and witnesses, as well as any other costs relating to the arbitration. However, Revive 365 Cbd will cover any arbitration administrative or filing fee above: (a) $25 if You are seeking less than $1,000 from Revive 365 Cbd; or (b) the equivalent court filing fees for a court action in the appropriate jurisdiction if you are seeking $1,000 or more from us.
No Class Actions TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO PURSUE DISPUTES ON A CONSOLIDATED OR CLASSWIDE BASIS; THAT IS, TO EITHER JOIN A CLAIM WITH THE CLAIM OF ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, OR ASSERT A CLAIM IN A REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY ON BEHALF OF ANYONE ELSE IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING. No Trial By Jury TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, WE EACH WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY IN ANY LAWSUIT, ARBITRATION, OR OTHER PROCEEDING.
No waiver of or by Revive 365 Cbd shall be deemed a waiver of any subsequent default of the same provision of this Agreement. If any term, clause or provision hereof is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the validity or operation of any other term, clause or provision and such invalid term, clause or provision shall be deemed to be severed from this Agreement.
All headings are solely for the convenience of reference and shall not affect the meaning, construction or effect of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to Your access and use of the Website and Your ordering and use of the Products, and supersedes and replaces all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matters.
Revive 365 Cbd reserves the right to change any of the provisions posted herein and You agree to review these terms and conditions each time You visit the Website. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of any changes to these terms and conditions constitutes Your acceptance of such changes. Revive 365 Cbd does not and will not assume any obligation to provide You with notice of any change to this document. Unless accepted by Revive 365 Cbd in writing, these terms and conditions may not be amended by You.